The client is a US fintech startup that will provide technologies and tools for financial for other businesses. The client has the appetite to disrupt the way market participants connect by launching a new platform for corporate businesses. They are web and mobile applications for managing finances in your business account anywhere in the world 24/7.
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial mobile development.
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory.
- Paradigm Principles (OOP, SOLID).
- Database theory (RDBMS).
- Code testing practices.
- Data structures.
- Design Patterns.
- Understanding of network interactions.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java.
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development.
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework) , etc.
- Self-education skill.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Team-playing skills.
- High salary
- Full time employment
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- A challenging job where you can learn
- Paid vacation — 20 calendar days