The client is a US fintech startup that will provide technologies and tools for financial for other businesses. The client has the appetite to disrupt the way market participants connect by launching a new platform for corporate businesses. They are web and mobile applications for managing finances in your business account anywhere in the world 24/7.
- 2+ years of commercial iOS experience.
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, MVC, MVVM, SOLID.
- Strong knowledge of Swift.
- Understanding of mobile UI/UX concepts (iOS as must, Android as plus); ability to find a compromise between business/UX/tech.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Practical use of RESTful web services.
- Practical experience with SCRUM.
- Experience in using Git, CI tools, app distribution.
- Excellent communication and representative skills, good team player with a proper problem-solving mindset, and willing to help the teammates.
- Good level of English to be able to freely communicate with foreign teammates
- Self-education skill.
- Result-oriented skills.
- Team-playing skills.
- High salary
- Full time employment
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- A challenging job where you can learn
- Paid vacation — 20 calendar days